Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Project

by Jimmy

I have started a new project. My first independent website. I read a lot of information on Education, and Becky is probably getting a little tired of me telling her all about it, so instead I will tell you all, my faithful readers about it.

Really, I need help in my quest to become an expert teacher. As much as I would love to do things by myself, I am just not that smart. I hope to use the website to collect and spread information on how parents and teachers educate their children while living abroad.

I am fully aware that there are as many ways to educate kids, as there are people doing it. Like most things, there is no ONE way that is best. Benefits and drawbacks exist in every method. I hope to share what is working for us (or not) on the website, and get to hear back from parents AND teachers on what works for them.

Thank you so much for your time, and support for us. We are so blessed.

Feel free to visit: www.teachingkidsabroad.com


Browse and return, as I will be posting twice per week there. And please leave your comments, suggestions, and opinions.

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited you are starting this new project! I would love to learn more and do it better myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michaela, I am excited as well.

    I am hoping to do an interview with you all sometime.

    You all take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really excited about your new website Jeb! I've been feeling for sometime that the Lord is calling me to home school our kids. For me, thats scary! But it will allow us to be more missional oriented. Can't wait to see you all! Lots of love :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhodsie,
    I believe there is so much freedom in homeschooling, without so much junk. Like most things, there are pros and cons. I think the pro's far outweigh the cons. There are so many ways to do "school". I know that you will do well.
    Looking forward to seeing you all.
    JB

    ReplyDelete