Saturday, January 28, 2012

Things that make me smile :o)

New seeds planted in old (but newly prepared) soil

Silly chickens

My husband thinking (always thinking...) on the new school swingset

My husband breaking the new school swingset

The mountains

My husband watering his dirt... I mean grass

My new hammock
Beauty all around us. Thank you Lord for these gifts.

Other things that really make me smile are answers to prayer.

-God perfectly providing a midwife and us being able to have our baby at Heartline's Maternity clinic like we have wanted. Not to mention a healthy baby growing inside me (incredible!) that will be here in our arms soo very soon.

-God giving opportunity for and blessing us through relationship with the Haitians that work at the property 4 different times this week in answer to prayer.

-Beginning to develop community and friendship here.

So thankful for our Father's goodness to us. So thankful for your prayers. He always answers.




No comments:

Post a Comment