Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Burton Update


23 weeks today.
That means only 18 weeks to go (give or take a few).... crazy.
When the baby was measured this week at my pre-natal he was 22cm long- right on target.
He has reached the active stage where I feel him moving around and kicking throughout the day.
This is fun.
I am feeling very well - no more nasuea, able to take my vitamins and gaining good weight.
Supposedly I am at the "best" point in pregnancy and should enjoy it while I can before I get as huge as a house. :o)
We found out this week that there have been some changes and we won't be able to deliver the way we had hoped... so we are praying and discussing our current options for delivery. Please pray for wisdom for us and just the right birth for our little one.
A "baby belly" pic:

2 comments:

  1. Beck Beck you look great! Praying for your birth plans :) I love your goat names, they are too cute. We pray for ya often. Love you, Tori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. You are gonna be such a great mommy. Will be praying specifically for God's very BEST for you for delivery. He will hear and answer. He adores you - all precious three of you. Oh, I can't tell you how much I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete